Tuesday 10 February 2009

References

Ive been sketching alot over the past few days, and using quite a few images as reference, a few of whihc ill post here. theres alot that i didnt save though so ill post them later down the line if i find them...
Desert Enviroment Images:

-This is a the Utah Desert, out in the Mojave, and I really like the colours of the sandstone, and the green of the little shrubs dotting the area... When I was driving around the Southwest, we passed through alot of areas like this, large flat open valleys, and I think they would be a good setting for the car shop...



-I think cacti are genearlly found only in Arizona, but I like the idea of having one sprouting up in the back right corner of the lot. ..


Im a big fan of the sign in this image, as well as the sense of openess behind it. Im not sure if I like the really stylised building, might be nice though..

-Ive really like the RT 66 area since I visited a few years ago, and think that it would be a good enviroment for a building, big, open, dry, the building istself could show alot of textural wear and tear, which would look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment