Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sketches!

So, heres a few sketches for the chop shop, Im leaning toward the boxier one....
-This is the first sketch I did, just in the corner of my notebook, and I really liked the look and feel of it, even while it was tiny...-

-This is a larger, cleaner version of the same little building, I think its pretty nice, and Ive enjoyed putting in the detail. Practically, I think that its something I could easily model, and then work on the interior of the office on the right side of the building...-

-An overhead view of the office for the chop shop. The large circles in the center are lights(sketches of which are lower down this post), theres waiting chairs on the right, a magazine table and then the desk with till and spilt pencils...-

-The other kind of look I was thinking about was typical of the period Rt 66 is associated with, large, angular, not paticularly practical. Again, being very angular, I think this one might even be simpler to model, but the texturing would take a litlte time to get just right...-


-Heres an overhead of the more angular building, an unmodelled cafe would be on the right side, with the office in the center of the point, and the actual garage sat behind it.-

-The concept for the overhead lamps-


-A few simple plant sketches-

No comments:

Post a Comment